Friday, June 4, 2010

CD Cover : Front and Back

This is my CD cover I designed for my Graphic Design Class. We had to choose an existing artist and create or make up our own album name and songs. We had to focus more on the Front cover and on the front cover we had to make it look appealing of course and we had to put the title and the album title. I used two different fonts so they can focus more on the artist's name. I used also a chucke cheese background to imply that justin bieber still looks and sounds like a kid. On the back cover, we had to include The album title again and the 10 song titles included in the CD cover. Since the Album Title is called My world, I thought it would be appropriate to put planets in the background. We also had to make our own barcode.















No comments:

Post a Comment