Friday, June 4, 2010

Haiti Poster

This was a poster that we had to create on Adobe Photoshop as an ad/poster a certain teacher needed to advertise for an event. Our objective was to choose an appropriate background. I used a dark gradient background and then I put a picture of the world too to represent that Haiti is just as important as any part of the world. I also added 2 hands reaching for each other to show that we need to give a helping hand for those in need. Then we had to choose an interesting font and I used two different fonts. We had to use a given type or words to use in the poster. The title, message, and sponsors at the very bottom. As you can see, I put the word relief in red to show and promote the "American Red Cross" and I also put the flag of haiti embedded into the words of haiti by using quick mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment