Friday, June 4, 2010

Magazine Cover

This was a magazine cover we had to create by using adobe photoshop. We first had to take a picture of ourselves and then edit our faces and clothing to make ourselves look more appealing and then we had to drag it into an 8x11 poster. My poster is called More than a Stance and it is a B-boy Magazine. I choose it because I simply love to B-boy and it is what represents me the most. We had to include the title with an interesting font and then our main headline on why we are on the cover of the magazine and then we needed to put 3 ads that are also included inside the magazine. We had to choose Eye appealing fonts and colors that would get a shopper's attention to buy the magazine. I also put the background as the Red Bull BC one stage to make it more appropriate for the headline.

No comments:

Post a Comment